Thursday, May 20, 2010

Caught in a Whirlwind

For those of you who keep up with this blog and were praying for us, we decided to accept the call from our sending agency to move fill the need in Western China. They want us there by September. That means we have to have financial and medical clearance by July. That means we have three months to get it all done and get there.

Yes, I am a bit unglued, stressed, overwhelmed, busy....you get the picture.

But I am excited, too. I know that if God wants us there He will make it happen. It is an undertaking of huge proportions, nonetheless. If we do our part to make this plan happen, we are going to be some crazy-busy people. So you may not hear much from me. It is also likely that this blog will be shut down when we move. But I am looking into ways to have another one that is a bit more secure. I'll let you know.

In the meantime, we can definitely use your prayers. I'll try to update you on occasion and maybe even have some non-moving related posts to share.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'll be anxious to hear from you over the nxt few months and especially when you are in China. If you find a way to keep people updated, I hope you'll be able to include me!

Praying for you!

Jessica Snell said...

Wow! Congratulations on finding out your destination. God bless you as you make your preparations!