Saturday, October 6, 2007

College Football High

Kudos to LSU and Florida for playing the best football game I have seen all season, a grueling, grinding, battle to the finish. I was so tense the whole time, and it wasn't even my team playing! And thanks to Stanford for defeating USC and helping to prove that preseason rankings are pointless and unfair and that the SEC really is the best conference in the nation. No contest.

I should mention that I didn't see the Appalachian State-Michigan game earlier this season, so I can't say how it compares play-for-play with last night's game. Certainly, it was the biggest upset in recent college football history and maybe ever. If you read my blog, you know that I loved seeing a team from Appalachia beat up on a Big Ten school. Go Mountaineers!

No comments: