My sweet friend over at Baby Love Slings has tagged me to write seven things about myself. Sounds fun. I will try to skip the obvious, because if you read this blog you already know I love the South, Appalachia, sweet tea, and college football. While I'm at it, I'll put in a plug for my friend's beautiful baby slings. I am a big babywearing fan for purely practical reasons, and her slings are great.
So, my seven things:
1. My all-time favorite movie is "The Breakfast Club." I think I watched it once a week in college.
2. I subscribe to Sports Illustrated, and my husband has no interest whatsoever in stealing it from me.
3. I hate being tickled more than just about anything else a person could do to me. (Needless to say, I was surprised to find that Hobbes begs for "mo" when he gets tickled. I never knew anyone could be like that.)
4. I spent the summer after I graduated from college backpacking in Europe.
5. I spent the two years after college living in a Christian commune. I'm all about the hippie lifestyle!
6. None of my top 10 songs were recorded after 1974. (hippie lifestyle)
7. I hope to one day get my PhD in comparative literature, probably after all these little people who keep appearing around me grow up and move out.
And now I get to tag some people. So the two people who read my blog who haven't been tagged:
Making Room For More
and YOU, whoever you are...