Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And the winner is...

...Kara! In truly biblical fashion, that last (entry) shall become first (place winner). I had the help of a talented three-year-old in choosing the name out of bag. Giving stuff away is fun! (So is using the word "stuff".) I may try to do it again.

For those of you who didn't win, there's still time to order your own before Advent begins. The first day's activity is making an advent wreath, and you don't really need the book for that. I'm working on a Jesse Tree banner from this book, with some modifications to the scriptural references and symbols. My husband is really into reading the Old Testament christologically, so he was all over this one. Since there are tons of variations on which scriptures to use, he thought it was okay to modify this one a bit. I'll try to post pics once I get it done.

And go check out the Advent Carnival at At a Hen's Pace.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

congratulations ROOMMATE! i'm so glad you won! see you mon- can't wait!