Friday, November 2, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

I did it. I signed up for NaBloPoMo, that crazy month where you write a blog post every day. Now, I can't possibly have that many interesting things to say over the course of a month, so I decided to go with a theme, "A Few of My Favorite Things." Over the next 29 days, I will post every day about something I really love, old favorites, new discoveries, serious and shallow. I will occasionally take a break if I have something else to say. I hope this will be a chance to let you get to know me better, and I invite you to share some of your favorite things, too!

Favorite Thing Number One:

Caribou coffee's Hot Apple Blast. I cannot get enough of this drink. It's like liquid apple pie. I don't drink coffee, so this is my splurge. I have started buying apple cider and making my own at home, but it just isn't as good. Go get one now. If you don't have Caribou near you, I'm so sorry. Starbucks just doesn't compare.

Now on to naptime.

5 comments:

Julie Pippert said...

We don't have one...that is too bad! I do like the pumpkin latte though.

Hey I linked to you on my blog today!

Julie
Using My Words

TwoSquareMeals said...

Thanks for the link. I have really been enjoying perusing your blog.

Catherine said...

If you have a Costco by you, you can get 50 Caribou bucks for just $40. :)

TwoSquareMeals said...

Catherine, I can always count on you for the Costco plug! I honestly don't even know if we have one nearby. I am terrified and overwhelmed by those stores. I prefer the farmer's market...but the Caribou deal is tempting...

Deb said...

I love this idea, and I love Caribou